Members of the STAR Touring and Riding Association Chapter 303 joined our residents and staff on August 7 for our annual Biker Luncheon to say thank you for their support. Each year the members of STAR 303 in partnership with businesses and individuals from the Northern Black Hills area raise funds and accept donations for the Forgotten Elderly Program. These funds are used to help support the areas forgotten elderly in local assisted living centers throughout the year and also support local veterans.
- It’s A New Year! January 2021 Fun at Sandstone Senior Living December 22, 2020
- A little dancing happened…. October 23, 2020
- The year 2020…. COVID Style October 23, 2020
- Early 2020 ~ Pre Covid Fun January 31, 2020
- Fall & Winter 2019 January 6, 2020