Independent Living with Services
Independent Living provides all the benefits of being in your own home, without the worry of home maintenance. Sandstone Senior Congregate Living residents enjoy single level living with social opportunities for 62 and older. Socialize at your leisure in the TV Common Area, meet new friends during your scheduled meal times, or gather near the fireplace to play a game of cards.
You will never have to worry about calculating your monthly expenses or see variation in your monthly bills. Your monthly fixed rent includes three daily meals (dietician approved), all utilities, WiFi, basic cable, use of the laundry facility and bi-monthly light housekeeping. Each apartment also includes one parking space.
Located in the scenic Spearfish neighborhood of the Sandstone subdivision, Sandstone Senior Living is situated on a quiet loop with 360 degree views of the Black Hills. Customize your independent living experience by choosing one of three senior-friendly floor plans.
Senior Living Apartments – 3 Floor Plans to Choose From
The apartments are located on the lower floor of our Main Campus Building, with a stunning patio view of Lookout Mountain. Seniors can come and go, living independently, with the added benefit of prepared meals and bi-monthly housekeeping. Our friendly team is available to assist you with scheduling transportation, setting up physical therapy or contracting emergency response services if needed.
Apt Plan 1 – One Room/1 Bath
This open room, studio floor plan offers a full private bathroom with a tub/shower and oversized walk-in closet. Light and bright!
Apt Plan 2 – Two Room/1 Bath
This two-room suite has a comfortable bedroom with a linen closet and full private bathroom featuring a walk-in shower. The living room area includes an adjoining kitchenette.
Apt Plan 3 – Three Room/1.5 Bath
This three-room suite has a living and dining area featuring a kitchenette. The bedroom area includes a private, full bath with a walk-in shower. The third room can be utilized as a bedroom or hobby room and includes its own half bath.
Sandstone Amenities Offer More Value
Our independent full service community offers a maintenance-free lifestyle with amenities to minimize stress and maximize enjoyment. We offer a comfortable independent lifestyle, but also offer you peace of mind if a health issue arises. As a resident of our independent living community, you’ll be secure in knowing you have the option to modify your living arrangement or service plan to suit your specific needs at any time.
Seniors will find a rewarding lifestyle at “Sandstone Senior Living”. The range of amenities offered include:
- Quality carpet and floor coverings throughout, with low profile floor transitions
- Kitchenette with oak cabinets, pantry and linen closet (select floor plans)
- Laundry Room is provided and maintained for you
- Overhead lighting
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning (select floor plans)
- Snow Removal
- Landscaped grounds with sprinkler system
- Large sidewalks for easy side-by-side leisurely strolls to visit neighbors
Benefits of a Continuing Care Community
- Peace of mind
- Companionship and social opportunities
- Priority admission to Assisted Living
- 3 meals served daily (Dietician Approved Menus)
- Join in Special Occasions & Events
- Congregate Socialization
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- Walk-out Patio with views of Lookout Mountain
- Golfing, churches, shopping, banking and storage facilities nearby
- Single level living with wide doorways and hallways
- Grab bars in the bathrooms
- Outdoor lighting
- Located in city limits with police and fire protection